We care about you and want to help. Come in and discuss your options
The GHS Women’s Center is a strictly confidential and safe place to come to get information and discuss your options with one of our peer counselors and medical professionals.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Free Clinic Quality Pregnancy Tests
Have you taken a urine pregnancy test? Only clinic-quality urine tests are administered at our center. Taking this test is the first step our clients need to begin receiving the personal attention they deserve.
Medical Pregnancy Testing is offered free of charge.Contact us to schedule your appointment today.
If your test is positive, we can schedule your free ultrasound.* Only a doctor can verify pregnancy.
- Free Ultrasounds
GHS Women’s Center provides Ultrasounds that are administered only by our Qualified Professional Medical Personnel.
- Confidential Peer Counseling
Do you need someone to talk with about your pregnancy? Maybe just someone to listen? Call to talk to one of our caring staff or volunteers to schedule a no strings attached, confidential counseling appointment with one of our lay counselors.
- Abortion Pill Reversal Protocol Referral
We offer Abortion Pill Reversal Protocol Referrals completely free of charge. The protocol is time sensitive and must be administered within strict guidelines (within up to 72 hours of taking the first pill of the RU-486, Mifepristone).
Please call the center for more information. Or call the National Hotline (877) 558 0333 for help.
- GHS Office Helpline. (800) 712-4357
Our caring counselors will call you back after 8am the next morning to talk, answer your questions, and schedule an appointment.
- Help finding low cost medical care
- Referrals for additional assistance
- Maternity & infant clothing assistance
- Newborn supplies, diapers assistance
- Post-abortion counseling
- Information about adoptions
- Educational brochures & dvd resources
- Community Outreach-Abstinence and Healthy Life Styles